We are looking for a full time team member with strong welding and fabrication abilities.
Welding experience is required.
- Applicant must have good customer service skills.
- Strong standard math skills.
- Ability to work outside.
- Strong team skills but must also be able to work independently in a motivated and reliable fashion.
- Significant amount of work is in Oregon with occasional work in WA and ID so applicant must be able and willing to travel when needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Work well with others and on your own.
- Certifications for rigging, confident space, etc. is optimum however training is available for those without.
- Must be able to drive a forklift.
- Ability to read blue prints is a plus but not necessary.
- As part of the work reporting process it would be necessary to be somewhat competent in Microsoft Programs, including email.
- Work is typically preformed primarily Monday-Friday however weekends may occasionally arise.
- Applicant must not be afraid of heights.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- General understanding of newer technology
- Agricultural Equipment Experience preferred but not necessary
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive Pay Based Upon Experience
- Insurance plan with company currently paying 100% of the premiums
- Competitive Retirement Plan (401K)
- Vacation/Sick packages
- Pay: based upon experience/skills